Sea to Sky // September 25th-29th, 2019
What: Legends Rally Sea to Sky
When: September 25th-29th, 2019
Honorary Legend: TBA
Mileage: ~400 miles
- All meals, including four dinners by Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman
- All fuel for three days of riding
- Hotel accommodations (Wednesday-Sunday)
- Border escort in and out of Mexico
- Legends Rally gift bag
- Photography & highlight video
- Chase & mechanical support
- Medical support (American EMT)
- A really, really good time with awesome people
Day 2 will take us out of the mountains and down to the beach. The descent out of the higher elevations near Rancho Meling is filled with water crossings, rocky trails and abundant native wildlife. Once we hit the Pacific Ocean there will be sandy beaches stretching for miles. This is always a great place to open up our UTVs and have some fun. Accommodations will be in Colonet for the night.
On day 3, we will head north along the beach again before turning east into the mountains south of Ensenada. Lunch will be served at the beautiful MD Vinos with an opportunity to taste some of the best local Baja wines. Then we will make one last push towards Horsepower Ranch but not before stopping at El Tule to soak in the sunset. This old rancho and vineyard operates the same way it has for over 100 years and has views that overlook the city of Ensenada. Legends Rally Sea to Sky will finally conclude back at Horsepower Ranch for one more dinner by Deckman and drinks in the cantina.