0 Cart
Added to Cart
    You have items in your cart
    You have 1 item in your cart
    Check Out Continue Shopping

    I am unfamiliar with crossing the border and navigating to Horsepower Ranch.  Can I cross with a guide and travel to Horsepower Ranch?
    Yes. Our guides will meet you at the designated location TBD on the US side of San Ysidro Border Crossing at 1pm on Friday at the San  International Border Crossing to ensure a smooth, hassle-free border crossing and escort you directly to Horsepower Ranch.

    What do I need to bring to ensure an easy border crossing?
    Guest must provide actual vehicle and trailer registrations at time of crossing.

    Do I need additional Mexican Insurance?
    Yes, basic Mexican Insurance coverage must be purchased before entering Mexico.  You can get required insurance from our preferred provider - Baja-Mex Insurance Services, Inc. - online here: http://www.baja-mex.com

    Option 1: Fax (619-428-2533) or email Baja-mex@hotmail.com the registrations for your truck and trailer (if towing). Once Baja-Mex receives the documents, they will call you immediately and quote your policy.  Please include your proper contact information. 

    Option 2: Access Baja-Mex's website at www.baja-mex.com. There, you can purchase and print a policy from home, following easy and precise steps.  Please be sure to include "Legend's Rally" either on the name field or the address field.

    Is the cost of The Legends Rally per person or per UTV?
    Legends Rally entry is a per person cost.  

    Is there a minimum age for Legends Rally drivers/participants?
    Drivers must be 16.  There is not a minimum age for participants but minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian.

    Will I have my own room at Horsepower Ranch and Rancho Meling?
    Guest must sleep two people to a room. So bring a friend!

    Do I need to need to bring fuel?
    Do not bring spare fuel across the border.  You will be denied access to Mexico.  Do however cross with full gas tanks.

    Can I bring a vehicle other than a UTV for the ride?
    No this is a UTV event only.

    If I do not own a UTV can I still sign up to be a passenger?
    Yes we can arrange a passenger spot for you.

    Do I need to bring spare parts?
    Bring spares if you have them. We will provide spares for stock Polaris RZR’s for parts plus labor costs same as Polaris dealerships.

    What happens if my UTV breaks down on the ride?
    Our sweep crews will fix the UTV or tow it back to Horsepower ranch depending on the severity of mechanical issue.

    Fuel tanks.
    No loose gas tanks allowed in UTV’s. All gas tanks must be approved.