- Passport - Passports are required to cross the border. You MUST carry your passport on the rally. No exceptions.
- Race Radio - Communication is paramount! Since we do not require GPS or a spot tracker, we do require all participants to have a race radio installed in their vehicle programmed with Weatherman, PCI Radios, BFG Pits, BITD and Baja Pits. If you do not have these channels, we can give you the frequencies prior to arriving at The Legends Rally.
- Spare tires - It happens. Be prepared! Always carry at least one spare tire with you on the trail at all times. We recommend having two for the weekend.
- Spare belt - Though not fun to change, replacing a blown belt is an easy fix if you have one with the proper tools. If not, don't be that person asking the group to save you! Our staff will help you change a blown belt and get you going on the trails again.
- DMV registered paperwork for all trucks, trailers and UTV's - To cross the border and enter in to Mexico with your trucks, trailers and UTV's, you must have United States DMV registration papers to show to the border patrol agent.
- Mexican Insurance for all trucks, trailers and UTV's - Basic Mexican Insurance coverage must be purchased before entering Mexico. You can get required insurance from our preferred provider - Baja-Mex Insurance Services, Inc. - online here: http://www.baja-mex.com
- Water - You must carry your own water supply in case of emergency. We will have water with guides & chase crew and drinks will be provided at stops but you're going to be thirsty on the trail.
- Safety Belts - A minimum of stock safety belts are required.
- Helmets - Helmets are required in vehicle at all times.
- Fire extinguisher - Fire extinguishers must be on all vehicles.
- Aftermarket Cages - http://www.cagewrx.com
- Upgraded Race Seats
- 5-point harness
- Spot tracker
- Spare axel
- Spare tie rods
For more information on aftermarket upgrades, visit: http://www.utvunderground.com/how-to-go-utv-racing-34297.html
- Weather proof light jacket
- Shoes that can get dirty and are good for driving
- Warm fleece/jacket
- Driving gloves
- Clothing you can layer: long/short sleeved
- Shorts and comfortable pants
- Hat and/or bandana
- Swimsuit & flip flops
- Passport -- MUST HAVE
- Emergency contact information
- Copy of passport (carried separate from your passport)
- Money (USD or Pesos) for souvenirs, alcohol, tips or unexpected expenditures
- Personal items: toothbrush, shampoo, bar soap, medications/allergy medication, sunblock, chapstick, lotion, aloe, ear plugs
- Flashlight/head lamp
- Toilet paper (Emergencies happen in Mexico!)